Sipple Flowed Fuel Systems
FLOW IT SO YOU KNOW IT
Fuel Flow Testing
Getting that Fuel system right is time consuming and expensive. It takes a lot of runs to get it tuned the way you want it.
Why not have it professionally flow tested by SIPPLE? Aaron can set it up just like it needs to be in less time and much less expense than fighting it at the track.
Not to mention all the wear and tear on your car it will save!
Give him a call 859-661-5002 or drop him an email and let him give you a price. You will be glad you did!
Pumps Only $100
Basic Flowed Fuels System Services starting at $600
Master program $1000
Sipple 3.1 has one of the most sophisticated flow benches ever. If it’s Drag Racing, Tractor Pulling, or Sprint Car fuel systems you need help with, we have you covered.
- For Blown engines, system can also duplicate a blower boost curve exactly as the engine sees, tuning an exact Boost versus Fuel Flow curve.
- For Tractor Pulling or Circle Track applications where part throttle is critical, throttle position is monitored to understand fuel flow from beginning to end of pull or lap.
- System has three flow meters to monitor pump flow, engine flow, and return flow. This allows for exact understanding of metering valve settings.
- Pump inlet and outlet temperatures are monitored along with Pump inlet pressure/vacuum determine if any cavitation is present.
- Capable of up to 9,000 RPM (4500 RPM pump speed) and flow rates up to 35 GPM.
- Save track time and engine wear by “dynoing” you fuel system before you hit the track.
- We stock and are a dealer for Rage Fuel Pumps
Sheldon Bissessar runs a 5.73 with Sipple Flowed Fuel System
Skinner Truck Pulling
Bobby Grubb 3.80 with BBC and powerglide