Sipple Flowed Fuel Systems
FLOW IT SO YOU KNOW IT
Fuel Flow Testing
Getting that Fuel system right is time consuming and expensive. It takes a lot of runs to get it tuned the way you want it.
Why not have it professionally flow tested by SIPPLE? Aaron can set it up just like it needs to be in less time and much less expense than fighting it at the track.
Not to mention all the wear and tear on your car it will save!
Give him a call 859-661-5002 or drop him an email and let him give you a price. You will be glad you did!
Pumps Only $100
Master program $1000
If it’s Drag Racing, Tractor Pulling, or Sprint Car fuel systems you need help with, we have you covered.
-Injector Brand and butterfly size
-What is the top opening of the supercharger
-Brand of Supercharger
-Heads, Type, Brand, ect.
-Spark plug used and end gap
-Type of Ignition MSD what?
-Type of Plug wires used
-How often do you change plug wires
-How often do you change coil wire
-Do you run a MSD Power Grid?
-Do you run a crank trigger?
-How is everything grounded. Head to Head then to chassis? Are all of your Ignition cases grounded? Ect.
-What does the converter roll over at .500 of a second into the run.
-What is the RPM drop at the shift
-2 speed or 3 speed
-What is the Transmission gear ratio
-Rear Gear ratio
-Size of rear tire
-Weight of car
-Type of car Dragster? Doorslammer ect.
- For Blown engines, system can also duplicate a blower boost curve exactly as the engine sees, tuning an exact Boost versus Fuel Flow curve.
- For Tractor Pulling or Drag racing applications, throttle position is monitored to understand fuel flow from beginning to end of pull or lap.
- System has three flow meters to monitor pump flow, engine flow, and return flow. This allows for exact understanding of metering valve settings.
- Capable of up to 9,000 RPM (4500 RPM pump speed) and flow rates up to 35 GPM.
- Save track time and engine wear by “dynoing” you fuel system before you hit the track.
- We are a dealer for Rage Fuel Pumps
Sheldon Bissessar runs a 5.73 with Sipple Flowed Fuel System
Skinner Truck Pulling
Bobby Grubb 3.80 with BBC and powerglide